01 huhtikuuta 2010

Rome in March

I had a really busy March, only one weekend has been none-planned. I'm a kind of person who, yes, really enjoys when life is full of events and interesting things to do, but on the other hand, gets easily stressed out. I need my own time a lot, that is something I've learned just recently.



Me and my sister
I'm wearing:
jacket: MicMac
bandana: Prisma
Scarf: Gina Tricot
t-shirt: Zara
skirt: H&M
bag: Lucky 13 (second hand)
sneakers: H&M


On 10th of March, me, my sister and mother travelled to Rome for a long weekend. It was just a basic tourist weekend, nothing like I'm used to when I travel with friends. This time I even got to see all the tourist attractions, woke up already at 7 or 8 in the morning, went to bed at 23 at latest. And had a laugh. There's nothing better than the sense of humour we share with my family :)


Later that same day I was considering of stealing a Vespa for myself.
And the business continues in April, too. Today I'm getting guests from Finland and am gonna be a tourist guide for them (which is good, since I haven't had the time to see all the tourist attractions yet, though I've lived here for half a year now...).

Ei kommentteja: