17 heinäkuuta 2008

kipeenä

Today I've mainly spent in bed watching Sex and the city and reading. I can't remember when was the last time I read a book, I used to read a lot back in the days.


Irvine Welsh: The bedroom secrets of the master chefs. I recommend his whole production, the only book I haven't read from him is Trainspotting, should do it one day.

I ate orange comfort food. And had orange juice.

While eating I admired my most favourite plant I have. Anyone know what it's called in English?

I'm thinking whether or not to go to Lappeenranta for the weekend. LPRHC Summerfest would take place there, though seemingly one of the main acts has cancelled. And I'm not sure if I'm feeling well enough to go... we'll see about that tomorrow.

Now I'm off to eat some nougat ice cream and to watch more Sex and the city.

5 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Ihan näin yleisesti blogistasi; on sen verran mielenkiintoinen et saisit kirjotella vielä useemmin :) Ja lisää esitellä vaatteita...

The Freelancer's FashionBlog kirjoitti...

Hope you get well soon! But sometimes I do enjoy being slightly ill at home, eating nice stuff and reading books or watching series just like you did...

I book-tagged you btw. Quite suitable since you jsut mentioned not haveing read in a while :)
(I havent' read in ages either, and I used to read a lot too before)

anna kirjoitti...

mia: Ihan kävi punastuttamaan :) kiitos! Täytyy yrittää postailla useemmin :)

The freelancer's fashionblog: ah yes, this sick leave was very much needed; not only because I had flu, but also because I realized I had a slight work stress. Now it's gone as well.

what a coinsidence! I just checked the needed lines and am not sure whether I'm able to translate them into English :)

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Oi, eksyinpä kivaan blogiin :) Aion kyllä jaktaa vielä selailua, mutta pakko kommentoida sen verran että kannattaa ehdottomasti lukea se Trainspotting :)

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Åh, den där växten är min favorit med :D vet dock inte vad den heter på engelska :/ men fin är den!