02 elokuuta 2008

shoe shopping and moral hangover

Today I went supermarket/discount store shopping and got me two pairs of shoes. These cherry flats I wanted to buy earlier but never did until now. They were 5,99 from Tarjoustalo. I'm thinking of maybe giving them a dye, white shoes never stay clean.


This pair of shoes is from Citymarket, they were 15 euros. I've seen them in red and wanted them red but all that was left were white ones. I'm happy with them, though. I'm thinking of wearing them tonight, it's ages since I wore heels the last time...



Like always after buying new shoes, I get the regrets and a moral hangover. And I also feel very guilty, because I know I already have enough shoes.

7 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Man kan inte ha för många skor! eller ja.. det kan man väl. Tekniskt sett. Men det låtsas vi inte om :D

Mrs Munster kirjoitti...

Those white shoes are so pretty! And again I'm drooling over your kitchen floor...I really have to sort out mine soon...

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Nuo kengät oli hyvä ostos, näyttää tosi kivoilta ja sopii ehkä monien eri asujesi kanssa.
juuso

anna kirjoitti...

sött nonsens: (förlåt mig för att jag ska svara på engelska, kan inte skriva bra på svenska...) I've been wondering where the line goes, how many is too many. I think even if I had 100 pairs, it wouldn't feel enough...

mrs munster: It's lovely indeed. I'm happy we went for it since I've always wanted a floor in black an white...

juuso: kyllä, ja niillä on vieläpä tosi hyvä kävellä. Jospa tästä intoutuneena alkaisin käyttää enempi korkkareita...

B-b-b-etty kirjoitti...

åh jag älskar dom vita skorna!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Love both the pair of shoes, they are matching my new dress.

Amanda kirjoitti...

ååh vilka fina skor!!