16 heinäkuuta 2008

Ilosaarirock Saturday

I'm ill. Having a summer flu, yet there's no summer to be seen. Good thing about this is that I'm able to just lay in bed doing absolutely nothing, something I'm very good at. I have to see a doctor in a couple of hours, though. Hopefully he'll give me sick leave until the end of this week.

Last weekend was spent in Joensuu, in Ilosaarirock. I must admit that most of the time I sat in park drinking beer but I also got to see many of my favourite bands. However, I liked Mike Patton the most. I went to see his performance quite randomly, but boy was it amazing! (and I rarely say this about any band or performer...).

To begin with something, this is what I was wearing on Saturday.


Scarf: self-made
Cardigan: H&M sales
Skirt: Reflex, Seppälä
Shoes: Bluebabe, Outcast

Me and my sister. The older we get, the more similar we look like. Notice the bag I have, I thrifted it a couple of weeks ago while spending a weekend in my hometown.


It reminds me of some grandpa's shopping bag (I've added the patch to it, not the grandpa :)

Me and my legs that look humorously long!


Me and Ville failing to kiss at Mad Caddies show


And finally a pic of excited-little-boy -Ville with an old Saab (he has a thing for Saabs)


4 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

You look so pretty! I have to admit that I "borrowed" that scarf idea from you, the best savior on a bad-hair-day! Thanks! I'm jealous of all people at Ilosaarirock, it's in my opinion the best festival! And the one I've been to the most; first time when I was 14 I think...

anna kirjoitti...

muija: it's a savior on any day, sometimes I think I wear it too often, but what the hell :)

me too, I've been there now 10 (or something) times, last year was my first year I wasn't there since I was 16 or 17. I like Ilosaari the most as well, though I wish it was a bit more profiled, so there wouldn't be all those Lauri Tähkä ja Elonkerjuu etc. -bands (I almost accidentally saw them play, gross...)

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Visuaalisesti kivoin blogi. Saabin rekkari on hauska.
juuso

anna kirjoitti...

Juuso: kiitos! Tollasen Saban ku saiskin joku päivä.