24 kesäkuuta 2008

rainy day

I wanted really badly to go out riding bikes, but it started to rain just when I was ready to get out of the house. So I might as well blog a little bit more then.

I bid this brown vintage purse from huuto.net a couple of weeks ago, it was really inexpensive. I'm a bit scared of the amount of brown hand bags that I own, although brown is an easy colour and not too fancy for an ordinary day.


The cardigan I bought at H&M sales from Tampere. I had been eyeing this earlier in Helsinki, but didn't buy it cos I think it's just a little bit too H&Mish, too recognizable. I couldn't resist it after all, I love the pattern.

Now I guess I should give it another try and go biking.

7 kommenttia:

Mrs Munster kirjoitti...

That brown bag is fab! I've gotta see huuto-site, whether I can get anything delivered here. The cardigan doesn't look at all like H&M one. I appears that they've got completely different stuff in Finland and here in England.

Miss Rascal kirjoitti...

That cardigan is so cute!
Congrats to your finds. :)

anna kirjoitti...

mrs munster: I dislike huuto.net quite a lot, it's nothing compared to ebay or tradera. it's slow and people usually don't have a lot of neat stuff to sell. well, sometimes it surprises me...

it seems to me they have different stuff in different cities here in Finland, too (I might be totally wrong here). at the moment I don't find anything wearable in Helsinki's H&M-stores, but in Tampere there were lots and lots of cute stuff I wanted to buy.

little rascal: thanks! I also bought another cardigan that has a bow in the front, but couldn't snap a good picture of it, unfortunately...

J kirjoitti...

suomalaisten, jotka kirjoittavat englanniksi pitäisi lisätä joku kohta että saako kommentoida suomeksi;D itse en ikinä uskalla kommentoida vastaaviin blogeihin kun en tiedä millä kielellä sen tekisi:D

anna kirjoitti...

runway: en olekaan ajatellut asiaa, kun olen pitänyt ihan itsestäänselvyytenä, että millä tahansa kielellä saa kommentoida :) Tarkoituksena oli aluksi kirjoittaa suomeksi tätä blogia, mutta ei se sitten onnistunutkaan...

mut joo, kiva ku sanoit, ehkä toi on sit aika yleinen ongelma :)

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

joo, itekä kehtaa hirveesti kommailla, ku tuntuu niin juntilta tehdä se suomeksi. mut kyl se tuntuu juntila kommentoida myös englanniksi, koska kommunikoidaan muuten suomeksi!

anna kirjoitti...

Laura: äh, no tietty saa suomeksi kommata, ei mitään ongelmaa :) ja onhan se paljon järkevämpää ja helpompaakin kaikin puolin ku tuo suomi ny sattuu olee äidinkieli!