14 toukokuuta 2008

furniture

A couple of weeks ago me and my boyfriend (and the cat of course!) drove to our family's summer cottage for the first time this spring/summer. Lovely time was had. We found this armchair at a local thrift store for only 10 euros. We already had a couch of the same exact material and colour! what a find.


This table was given to us by my parents. It fits perfect in our appartment.


This one we also got from my parents. I remember it from childhood.


This lamp used to belong to the former owner of the summer cottage. It's a bit too bright for my taste, but it looks good anyway!


Another view of the kitchen. It still needs a lot of fixing until it's completed. Bad, bad kitty is on the table!

1 kommentti:

50-luvun fani kirjoitti...

Satuin googlettamaan blogisi, ja löysin aivan ihanat huonekalusi. Sydän itkee verta kun luin miten halvalla olet saanut tuon ihanan nojatuolin!