15 lokakuuta 2010

Change of a season anxiety

Well hi there you all :) I've had an unintended blog pause for some undefined reason. Sometimes it just happens, I couldn't care less about blogs and blogging. And then there are times that it's all I care about...
So summer is over, it is very hard for me to understand it. It hasn't snowed yet here in St. Pete but in Helsinki it has and that is where I'm flying later today. I haven't figured out what kind of clothes to wear during the winter, I tend to leave it to the last moment and every year the same problem gives me a feeling of huge frustration and anxiety. I simply don't like winter wear.

Ok enough about winter wear, this is me last July in London, where I spent my oh so long holiday. I wish I could wear such little dresses all around the year...


2 kommenttia:

Andi B. Goode kirjoitti...

Oh, I'm the same at the change of seasons! It's awful.
-Andi x

Hellstone kirjoitti...

Moi! merry christmas and happy new year. Nice blog.. see you someday...