14 huhtikuuta 2010

strong realism


Although St. Petersburg is one of the most beautiful cities I've ever been to, there's its other side, too. I've always loved everything dilapidated and ramshackle, as a contrast to everything pretty.


I see a lot of those Ladas in trouble almost on a daily basis and try to photograph them whenever I have my camera with me.

One of the cheapest cigarettes Беломорканал, the package is my favourite (should start smoking them instead of slims haha)

From Botanical Garden.



4 kommenttia:

B-b-b-etty kirjoitti...

vad gör du där borta egentligen?

anna kirjoitti...

I'm working here at the Consulate. Nothing special, just working with the visas all days long. But it's alright :)

B-b-b-etty kirjoitti...

wow, låter som ett toppenjobb! speciellt om man vill se andra länder

sisli kirjoitti...

Belomorskaja-röökit on saanu nimensä tästä ja paketti on aina ollu samannäköne:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Sea_%E2%80%93_Baltic_Canal

(puhuttiin just tosta Russian Environmental History -kurssil!!)