16 kesäkuuta 2009

Tampere in my mind

I spent a long weekend in Tampere, came back on Tuesday. Had lovely time, had delicious food and drinks, went out a couple of times and did some thrift finds as well. I love going thrifting in other cities, it feels as you could find anything with a price compared to nothing (well you all know it's not how it goes, but at least having some change is always good).





And just because this blog is trying to be some kind of a style blog, some outfits will follow. This is what I was wearing to see some Finnish rap at Klubi (did not exactly feel like one of the crowd... but I never do).


Cardigan: Berlin, Get a Life -shop
Skirt: Mexx
Flats: thrifted
Purse: thrifted
Top: thrifted


Tee: Lucky 13
Skirt: thrifted
Shoes: thrifted
Purse: thrifted

It's gonna be Midsummer festivities tomorrow and on Saturday. I've never before in my whole life stayed in city to celebrate it, but this time I am. I'm first going to my friend's garden (hopefully it'll be good weather) for some barbeque and afterwards to see Guitar Slingers and the loveliest ever Cherry Dee perform at Bar Loose.

Ei kommentteja: